We are installers of a range of composite decking from suppliers including Outdure, Biform, Modwood and others.
Composite decking is made from a combination of wood fibre and recycled plastics plus bonding agents to make a high-quality product that delivers the ultimate low maintenance, hard wearing, long lasting premium finish.
All composite decking can be installed onto either timber or aluminium frames, using hidden fasteners giving a smooth seamless finish with evenly spaced grooves between every board.
Composite decks that are installed over waterproof membranes are supported on jacks, allowing the decks to be installed perfectly level and at the best height to suit any balcony.
As preferred installers of the Outdure composite decking system, we have installed both Resortdeck and Casadeck decking on to the Qwickbuild aluminium subframe on numerous commercial and residential balconies.
When a deck is installed over a membrane on jacks, the entire deck sits on top of the membrane, so is effectively ‘floating’ on that membrane, to ensure there is no penetration of the waterproofing.
A floating composite deck is installed on a stable aluminium frame. This is what gives the deck such a high degree of stability and strength. In addition, the frame is built over a waterproof membrane.
The frame is also lightweight as well as being incredibly strong, while the framing system ensures the efficient draining of rainwater.
The composite decking timbers we use at NFL Construction are a high-quality combination of wood fibre and recycled materials that create the ultimate low-maintenance, hard-wearing, premium finish.
The result will be increased living space in your home as a floating composite deck that can be used all year round. Given the popularity of decking, a well-constructed deck can even increase the value of your home.
Plus, a good quality deck made from the best materials will improve the appearance of your outdoor spaces. To find out more, please contact a member of our team today.
Floating Composite Decks
The key features of floating composite decks are
- Deck frames are built using either timber or aluminium framing materials
- The entire frame sits on deck jacks, which are plastic jacks that can be wound up or down to allow the frame to be perfectly level.
- We recommend using Nurajacks which are produced in varying heights, to enable frames to be easily and simply adjusted to height
- The Outdure Qwickbuild aluminium framing system enables us to rapidly construct and install a deck frame with Outdure composite decking boards on an average 10-15 sq metre balcony in under a day
- Outdure Qwickbuld aluminium frames are strong, lightweight, long lasting and durable
- All our decks carry full installers and suppliers’ warranties
#1 Composite Deck builders in Auckland
NFL Construction are known for high quality, efficient and on time installation of floating composite decks in Auckland.
We have completed small residential decks and large multi-story projects in Auckland CBD, Central Auckland, West Auckland, North Shore and Hibiscus Coast.
Our service includes
- Plan take-off or on-site inspection for tendering and quoting
- Detailed quotes with concept drawings if required
- Advisory on installation, maintenance and warranty
- Full scope of Outdure product BRANZ appraisal, technical data, slip resistance data and deck loading capacities
For more information or to Get a Quote please contact Martin on 021 145 0236